This full day event brought providers of goods or services to the resources industry and other sector stakeholders together, in a program that announced the Department of State Development's South Australian Minerals and Energy Services Strategy, to discuss the opportunities and challenges for the sector in this State, and provide a framework for ongoing working groups to address and further action the strategy recommendations.
Keynote speakers and expert panels - primarily from within industry shared ideas, generated discussion and built knowledge across the four main themes
- METS Ignited 10-year plan, Ric Gros, Mets Ignited
- THEME 1: Collaborate to compete, Ifor Ffowcs-Williams, Cluster Navigators - presentation currently not available
- Future Industries Accelerator Program, Emily Hilder, University of SA - presentation currently not available
- THEME 2: Cost of compliance, Sue Johnson, Fyfe
- Sector Competitiveness Plan, Jill Stajduhar, NERA
- THEME 3: Expanding Markets, Steven Rowe, SRA Information Technology
- Export Ready Program, Nicola Kelly, Business SA
- THEME 4: The Digital Mine, Gavin Yeates, CRC Ore
The Forum was presented by SACOME in collaboration with the Department of State Development and proudly supported by AIIA, APPEA, Austmine, GMUSG, ICN SA, METS Ignited, NERA and RESA.